On September 29th 2022, we headed over to Guernsey to discuss all things governance with CGI Guernsey. Having attended a few great CGI conferences this year, we couldn’t wait to learn more about compliance on the island.
After a warm welcome from Teresa Le Couteur, we quickly got stuck into the talks of the day. One of the main themes of the conference was the impact of global changes in the environment. Knowing the implications of the recent IPCC report for businesses, we listened with interest to how the Bailiwick would respond to today’s key issues.
Governance is essential to every industry in the world. Listening to how professionals in Guernsey apply insights to business practices allowed us to develop a more comprehensive view of compliance. The conference was a great opportunity for us to think about the different forms these practices could take.
We also discussed with attendees the increasing importance of ESG and ESG Reports. Here at Convene, we have always prioritised ESG and our newest ESG Reporting Tool is further evidence of that. If you would like to learn more about our product Convene ESG you can read about our early adopters here.
Despite over 30 years’ experience in promoting governance, even we had some useful takeaways from the conference. Thank you to everyone involved! It was lovely to meet some old friends – as well as some potential new ones! We look forward to seeing you at the next conference!
How Can Convene in Teams Support Your Organisation’s Governance?
Convene in Teams is a type of digital workplace designed to improve your governance processes. We integrated our award-winning Convene Board Portal with Microsoft Teams to create the ultimate digital workplace solution. This means your whole organisation can benefit from the advantages of a Board Portal and streamline their meeting processes.
Whether formal or informal meetings, Convene in Teams allows you to collaborate simply across multiple channels. Users can take full advantage of Convene’s management features and Teams collaboration tools without the hassle of switching between applications.
Our comprehensive system promotes seamless communication, with numerous useful features, including:
- Meeting pack builder, any meeting files within your OneDrive can be brought together with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Secure Document Library to distribute files with role-based access to provide an extra layer of protection for shared or personal documents.
- Annotation Features to make shared or private notes on files in the Document Library and meeting notes.
- Action Items integrated into the Active Directory, meaning you will receive automatic reminders for tasks set out during meetings.
- Auto-Generated Meeting Minutes so you can cut down on your administrative time. They can be shared via the Document Library or a shared folder.
- Integrated Video Conferencing, so you can look at meeting documents and follow along with the speaker on one screen.