Convene is the leading Board Portal provider to the Housing Sector. Read on to find out why.
What Problems Does Convene Solve?
We know that there are unique issues for housing Board Members, especially when it comes to tracking actions and dealing with sensitive information.
With Convene you can track from start-to-finish complaints that are raised at Board level by using our Action Items feature which automatically reminds anyone of tasks set to them during the Board Meeting. If you want to extend this to your whole organisation, then we recommend using Convene in Teams, this way you can track issues from when they are first raised to when they are resolved.
Convene also has the best security on the market. We offer AES-256 bit encryption, are CMMI-Level 5 compliant and fully GDPR compliant. So, you can be sure that your data is always secure. There is also the possibility to integrate with Azure Directory and use SSO or multifactor authentication.
How Does Convene Enhance Your Governance Processes?
An essential part of corporate governance and the Regulator of Social Housing’s Code of Conduct is openness. Convene provides a complete audit trail for all your Board meetings, making it easier for you to provide evidence for decisions.
Convene is also the leading accessible Board Portal for Housing Associations, meaning all of your Board Members can easily use our intuitive interface. In fact, don’t just take our word for it, we have also put together all the key areas that Housing Associations have said we help with.
Read our article here: Why Housing Associations Choose Convene?
How Can Convene Support Your Housing Association?
- A Document Library with role-based access to ensure your sensitive documents are protected.
- A built-in Audit Trail, so you can be sure you are compliant with all regulations.
- Integrated Video Conferencing, so you can make the switch from remote to hybrid working seamlessly, whilst still viewing your Board Pack all on one screen.
- Surveys, with the option for anonymity, so you can be sure you are aware of your employees' opinions.
- Accessibility Features, including text-to-voice, which makes us the leading accessible Board Portal.
The software now also comes as an integration with Microsoft Teams, which provides the benefits of both Teams and a Board Portal.
If you’d like to learn more about how Convene can help your organisation achieve better governance, please do not hesitate to book a free demo today!