With a range of software available to businesses, it’s more important than ever that you choose the best software for your organisation.
Team meetings are a way of improving internal communication and making decisions that will shape the future of your company. In the digital age, these meetings can happen remotely so your team can come together from around the world. As a result, it’s important you invest in software that can support every person in the virtual room.
While the pandemic has made everyone more comfortable with audiovisual conferencing, there are more advanced ways to do business. If you are running a professional organisation, it is important to research these options.
What Should You Consider When Selecting Software:
The number of options may seem overwhelming when you first begin to look. How should you judge the best software for your organisation? How can you ensure a Board Portal improves your internal processes? There are some important questions you should ask throughout the research process.
- Will the software support your pre-meeting process? Preparation is one of the most crucial aspects of any meeting, and so you need to provide your admin team with suitable tools. Good software should allow you to make an agenda and compose the board pack with ease.
- Will the software streamline communication during the meeting? Teams and other video conferencing platforms are designed to allow remote communication, but you should expect more than the bare minimum. The software you use should enhance the in-meeting process with meeting notes, voting features, and action items - as well as numerous other features!
- Does the software have the appropriate level of security for your organisation? If you are handling sensitive data, you should expect any company you work with to have the highest level of security. A permission-based system that means the administrator can control access is also crucial for security.
- Does the software balance cost and functionality? Board management software is an investment in the future of your company and so you should see a return. Make sure you have done your research on the administrative time and effort that a Board Portal will save.
- What standards does the software achieve? Before booking a trial, make sure the company you are researching is validated by other sources. Check that they have CMMI Level 5 Accreditation (this is the level required by the US government!). You should also feel comfortable that their customer success stories reflect the standard of your organisation.
Why Choose Convene?
Convene is an award-winning Board Portal that is designed to enhance communication at every stage of the meeting process. From drafting the meeting minutes to creating a secure audit trail, we can improve your security at every step of the process.
Our software now comes as an integration with Microsoft Teams, which provides the benefits of both Teams and a Board Portal. This includes integrated voting, annotation, Board Pack access, and e-Sign, as well as extensive reporting features.
- Convene will support your pre-meeting process by allowing you to make an agenda and board pack with a simple drag-and-drop. No more waiting for the last document to come in before you send out the board pack!
- Enhance communication during the meeting with meeting notes, voting features, and action items - as well as numerous other features!
- Convene is purpose-built for security. With 256-bit encryption and granular access controls, you can rest assured your data protection is fully-GDPR compliant.
- The software is the perfect mid-point between cost and functionality. Don’t sacrifice premium features to stay within budget when you can have quality and cost-efficiency.
- We are a trusted organisation across numerous industries. Our customer success case studies are a testament to the quality of the service we provide.